Nit-Picks and Typos

Hmm… yeah, that’s weird. I think the video used to be longer before all the videos were re-worked in SYSTM with the new intro and outro. When I went through my list of KOS eligible videos almost all of them were about 30 or so seconds shorter. So that could definitely explain the time-stamp issue. @titanicus I don’t know about a bot account, but your observation does seem valid on that point, too. Very strange.

1 Like

And that it quotes, in entirety, this thread’s original post (from 3 years ago).

The thick plottens.

4 Likes

I dunno. A lot of people who are brand new to the forums don’t know their way around them
all that well.

1 Like

True enough but the similarities of the text was too “Stepford Wives” for me.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeh. Cap’n Sir @CPT_A tends to “whole quote” a lot too. Maybe he’s a bot. Come to think of it, I’ve never actually seen him so…

2 Likes

I’d be WAY more clever if I were an AI.

I just find that - because of the nature of the forum - quoting people in my reply is the only way I can keep track of who’s responding to what. I don’t want to take the time to search back through a thread to find the original post that someone responds to tacked on the end of the forum.

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well, there’s:

and then there’s

:wink: #twaaw

3 Likes

Cycling essentials has a grammar/typo in the plan builder. Should probably read “Short on time but want to get fast” rather than “…want to get bike fast”

1 Like

I interpreted that as “want to get fast on the bike”, as they are bike-only plans, as opposed to getting fast across a range of disciplines from a multisport plan.

Maybe.

1 Like

That would make sense if they didn’t use those exact same words on the All Purpose Plan just underneath it :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Small grammatical nit-pick that has bugged me for a long time.

“We don’t want to dig too deep on that one.” Should say this instead of that since it’s referring to the upcoming effort, not the previous effort.

2 Likes

Here’s a nit-pick from Thin Air.

Should be “The Shark”, not “Shark”.

His nickname is “The Shark”, not “Shark”. And all through the video he’s referred to as “The Shark”. So here right before the end when it says “Shark is going to…” it needs “The”. Otherwise it just sounds awkward.

1 Like

Broken links in the SYSTM All Purpose Plan

Hola, the SYSTM page for my scheduled all purpose plan has broken/incorrect links:

1 Like

There’s another one of these early in the workout, just after we first see the Shark:

2 Likes

He joined the Escape Collective as their membership/community manager! Sign up and you’ll get a personal shout out from him on the members only Discord. httpss://escapecollective.cc/team/

3 Likes

Nit-pick for the Systm UI - can you wrap on words not characters on the workout notes field please?

2 Likes

Do you have a screen shot you can share? I’m not sure I see what you see.

Sure. It’s when you go into Activity Details via the calendar or Activity History

3 Likes

Thanks. I was able to replicate this and yep, sure looks funny. I’ve added it to feature requests.

1 Like

Great - thanks!

2 Likes