Nit-Picks and Typos

Great update to RGT by getting all the SYSTM workouts in there but PLEASE have someone edit the descriptions for ALL of them but most especially the inspiration (all reference a film), OL, and A Week With series. These make no sense at all in RGT

A quick way to do this would be to add a “disclaimer” to all of them saying something to the effect of:

This is a workout available in SYSTM, only the ride profile is available in RGT. If you want the full experience as described below, then you can head over to SYSTM and complete this there…

7 Likes

Hey Sir @Rupert.H, since you’ve been doing an, erm, ehmmm, uhh, a pretty okay job at getting a bunch of nit picks and typos sorted, I wonder if you might put a word in about the Training Resources link in the apps on the More page. It’s been misdirecting to The Knowledge Podcast since SYSTM became publicly available. Instead, it should link here:

Seriously though, you’ve been doing great. This broken link has irked me for far too long though :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks @Glen.Coutts, I am here to serve :goat:

I looked into this and the link is correct as The Knowledge is training resources. I see your thought process though but as a new user they wouldn’t know what The Knowledge is so calling it Training Resources made more sense.

I will bring this up as an internal discussion though.

2 Likes

Fwiw, when it was the SUF app, the Training Resources link linked to the SYSTM/SUF Training Resources page on the web. But that was then…

That said, I sorta kinda almost get your point…but…I just don’t understand why The Company wouldn’t want to promote their own stuff directly :man_shrugging:

I’m a HUGE fan of calling things what they are. If new users don’t know what The Knowledge is, why not call it:

The Knowledge Podcast by Wahoo: a series of multi-sport training topics.

There is no shortage of space in the row. Actually, there is no shortage of space on the More page itself. It is, currently, very under-utilized imho.

3 Likes

Has anyone had any problems with Fight Club. The progress bar and interval highlights seems to be missing.

Ummm, the first rule of fight club is …

never mind. But no. All looks good for me.

2 Likes

At 9:01 in NM Progression 2 the prompt says you will do 3 sets of 4. In Progression 2 you do 2 sets of 4.

Redirecting this to @Rupert.H

Thanks for flagging, this has been updated

4 Likes

Link to “forum” dead. Starting a new strength plan and the link to the forum in the screen shot brings you to this https://forum.thesufferfest.com a dead link.

2 Likes

Did you submit a support ticket as well?

1 Like

Not for this, no.

Edit: Sir @Rupert.H seems quite responsive to these nit-pick posts here so I thought I’d leave it here for now.

2 Likes

Ok. Sir Rupert seems to be fixing yhem fast.

1 Like

Thanks for flagging, do you know which plan this is on and I will go and update that series.

2 Likes

Thanks Coach R. It’s rather a bother that Wahoo decided not to do a redirect until all of tge references could be updated (yes, I do have networking experience).

1 Like

It’s at the start of many of the strength plans. I’ve randomly hit a few and that first day has the broken link in all them.

Edit: along the same lines Sir @Rupert.H, many of the plan descriptions that appear in the plan selector, just before you add it to your calendar, also have the same dead link.

eg.

3 Likes

Just did Cadence Drills(builds, holds, single leg) 55minutes as an outdoor workout. The prompts on my ELEMNT consisted of “recovery” “endurance” “tempo” no mention of the cadence builds, holds or the single leg drills, eg. Any instruction to unclip left foot. After the first set I figured out there were no instructions and followed the cadence targets which seemed to lag a couple of seconds behind the timer.

1 Like

Strength Dynamic Focus 8 at around 11:30mins has a set that says and describes squat jumps but shows the video for the scissor jumps.

In the new recharger, during the cadence pyramid on the way down the caption says 95 rpm whilst the cadence target is 90 rpm. About 17m28s from the end.

Loving the recharger updates, hamstalife :hamster: :joy:

3 Likes

Keeping meaning to post this one but keeps slipping my mind. In N Henderson 6 Gravel Grinder if you play it with music off and sound effects on you don’t get the sound effects. It’s been like this for a long time, but currently running on iOS 16.6 and SYSTM 7.66.0 on both iPad Pro and iPhone XSMax. As always hardly a big deal, but it’s a nit pick thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes