Official Thread: Norway is Live -- what do you think?

We’ve all dreamed of being a pro rider on the WorldTour. But making it to the highest levels of the sport is reserved for a select few. But what if you had the chance to experience what it’s like to be one of the best cyclists in the world?

https://thesufferfest.com/blogs/the-sufferfest-blog/introducing-norway-the-most-immersive-suf-workout-weve-ever-created

22 Likes

Saving this for next week … fun :slight_smile:
Like the IF !!

5 Likes

As noted elsewhere, I have already downloaded it.

1 Like

Oddly, I can’t find it in the app. I’m saving it for the tour as well, but wanted to download it in readiness.

Martin

Try logging out and back in, that usually triggers a list refresh.

That worked. I assumed it logs in every time I open/close the app. I guess not.

Thank you!

Martin

1 Like

A very interesting workout indeed.
I only hope i have the energy to enjoy riding it, as i did reading about it :stuck_out_tongue:

Not as bad as it sounds!

1 Like

Watched the intro. Wow. Just wow!

This is gonna be intense! And personal, as the pro is my clubmate. And I could actually do the stage in one of his skinsuits from his 8th GC in the Vuelta in ‘19.

Crazy!

9 Likes

Super keen to hear what you all think about spending that bit of time in Norway!

4 Likes

Handily I have a day off tomorrow, I know what I’m doing!

2 Likes

So good. A totally different experience. I had a grin on my face the whole time. More please!

4 Likes

I am saving my debut for the Tour stage itself, but I have no doubts whatsoever that it will be fantastic!

However, I am curious to see how it may tie into a structured training plan as, to my understanding, there is no scientific approach to target specific power zones or strengths/weaknesses here.

On the other hand, as race prep or single workout, I am sure it will be great!

1 Like

I’ve gotta say my favourite videos are the on bike footage ones for sure! SOOO looking forward to this one, more than any other :grin:

2 Likes

That was fun. The Hammer H1 just about kept up in the big ring, really interesting to see the way effort was managed and enjoyed the team tactics.

That last 30 seconds is wild!

I also enjoyed the way the peloton had to make their own way back to the stage dodging pedestrians and stairs :joy:

6 Likes

Norway - Brilliant Sir David!!
My intent was to recon at an easy pace to see what this new beast was all about! Well let me tell you that somehow I found myself right in the thick of it on the climb and the race to the finish.
A masterpiece of feeling the race all around you. Even twitched a few times when passed at close range.

5 Likes

Absolutely loved it, awesome job Minions, thank you! …just considering a Team Norway mashup post-ToS!

3 Likes

Loved it. Having raced in Norway it definately took me back. Kept telling myself ride on the right. The DS encouragement is at just right frequency. Well done team

4 Likes

Great new vid and i hope there are more like this in the offing. It really does suck you in and it has a totally different feel to the usual videos.

I was off new numbers but it wasn’t as hard as i thought it would be.

3 Likes