Out Now! 10 New NoVid Workouts

Did the Tempo/Threshold/MAP yesterday whilst watching LBL. Thought it was excellent.

With all the cycling on at the moment there is so much opportinity to do a noVID and watch the pros throw monument victories away! :smile:

4 Likes

You could always minimize things and use the overlay so you can see where you are in the workout while watching a race on TV!

1 Like

That’s what I did mostly but found that on the demanding workouts, like AVDP you need an original video, you just cannot see something else and finish the workout.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, and apologies if it came across that I was being ungrateful (not that you suggested it, just on reflection on my choice of words)! It’s awesome that we’re continuously getting new workouts and 100% it’s a huge undertaking to produce the vids. It was more that I’ve personally really struggled to do any form of workout unless there’s a sufferfest vid - that’s what’s gotten me motivated to get faster. Maybe if I lived where there wasn’t a traffic light or traffic jam every 200m I’d do structured workouts on the road, but it still feels like a mental challenge to workout without that stimulus.

3 Likes

I used to enjoy watching the workout vids, especially when I first started. These days however I find myself more often chewing stem so hardly get to see the actual videos despite their awesomeness and humour (unless it’s a reduced intensity workout). I do enjoy the music though, especially that it responds to the type of effort you’re currently doing - something you can’t replicate with a music playlist.

6 Likes

Agreed, the videos are the hallmark of Sufferfest…perhaps the time of TTBS?
https://thesufferfest.com/pages/sufferlandria-culture