Rescheduling remainder of training plan

Good evening,

I searched but couldn’t find an answer: Is it possible to push all planned workouts back by a week or two?

All I could find is rescheduling each workout individually. This seems quite tedious for 8 weeks worth of planned workouts in case of a week of absence :slight_smile:

1 Like

at this time no, the solution is to delete the plan, and implement again with the new end date. You won’t lose anything you’ve already done.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I wouldn’t have dared to delete the plan in fear of losing my progress. This seems to be a reasonable workaround.

1 Like

Always happy to help (others to suffer). The solution isn’t elegant, to be sure, but it works! Enjoy your suffering!

1 Like

Yep. I do this pretty regularly when I need to insert extra recovery in a plan. I note the end date of the existing plan and then delete it. All the completed workouts remain on my calendar. I then add the plan in again with a new ending date extended by the desired amount of time. Only the upcoming workouts for the new plan are added to my calendar. The result is my calendar shows my completed workouts, and the new upcoming workouts.

1 Like