Riding outside photos

A ride through the clouds

13 Likes

Little explore around SE London.

8 Likes

Nice. The Cutty Sark is such a cool venue now they’ve redone (saved) it.

1 Like

2021 gravel ride in Bedminster NJ

5 Likes

Training for the 2021 New Jersey State Triathlon.

3 Likes

It’s a bit wet in Belgium right now :joy:

And very muddy too

Can’t wait for it to be better weather again

10 Likes

A different type of riding outside.

3 Likes

looks great weather wise and a good spot to just putz around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah the when the nice weather was here…

10 Likes

That’s cool. It looks very much like Stambermill but I don’t think that is as big as yours.

Whereabouts?

Thanks! It’s the Welland Valley Viaduct just outside Harringworth and south of Rutland Water.

Impressive structure completed in 1878. 82 arches no less with 30 million bricks apparently…

5 Likes

A couple of pics from a quick ride this morning. Family holiday on Mallorca - not a biking trip but I managed to pick up a rental and squeeze a ride in with the morning light.

The final shot shows the laser-eyeds that were roaming the hill. One of them was eye to eye with me and about 2 feet away when I looked up. Scared the **** out of me!

5 Likes

Everesting a steep climb close to home. 13% average.

12 Likes

Haven’t competitively ridden for years, think I finished up around a decade ago! Found this old one from 2007, was an inner city criterium that other than that I can’t remember a whole lot about :laughing:

6 Likes

Two here.
One fast ride on the Basso Palta, was a truly delightful morning, gorgeous temperature and sun with the only one “failure” being the fact that every single good view was into the sun…

Then the second.
We got a new dog on Thursday of last week. The dog in the trailer is 12 years old and has been with us since pup. Last week we picked up Coby, the little lad in the Buddy-rider up top, a 2-year old rescue, so we’ve been having a good few days of adventure and introducing him to the outside world (he’d been shut in a kitchen for his life up to now).

10 Likes

The best bits of my bike commute, In Esher Common, Surrey. Unusually dry right now.

11 Likes

Congratulations!

Thanks. Are you everesting crew?

Not … yet. Hoping to make it one day.

1 Like

Its a very hard challenge but with some training and finding a manageable pace and not forgetting proper nutrition any medium cyclist can do it. There’s no time limit so the pace and resting pauses are up to each one. Just no sleep is alowed.