Riding outside photos

8 Likes

Yesterday’s gravel ride - enjoying some fantastic autumnal weather on the west coast of Scotland :maple_leaf::maple_leaf::sunny::sunny:

20 Likes

Spectacular!

2 Likes

Mid Sept.

The 6yr old grandson and I predicting the plates we would win at the bmx state championship

The results that day.

15 Likes

Snowy Dartmoor in the background.

8 Likes

not riding outside for obvious reasons :wink:

12 Likes

What could be more typical of a summer ride in Illinois? I am missing that weather right now, but this photo helps.

6 Likes

Me again! :upside_down_face:

Don’t mean to be greedy, but we really are enjoying an unusually good spell of winter weather for the west of Scotland (dry but very cold) …………… and i just need to share :scotland::sunny::sunny::cold_face::cold_face::sunny::sunny::scotland:

The first 3 are from a couple of days ago through the stunning Glencoe.

The next 3 are from today’s ride on my favourite local gravel loop.

21 Likes

Nice Coo

4 Likes

Striking a pose! :camera_flash::joy:

Nice shot of the Highland cow.

2 Likes

Exactly 6 months after a broken elbow, today was the return to MTB :mountain_biking_man::muscle::grin:

Merry Christmas :mx_claus::christmas_tree::gift::wine_glass::clinking_glasses::grin:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

The 6yr old grandson on his Strider balance bike he raced as a 3yr old. Put a ski on the front wheel and enjoy. Good aerobic work for the upcoming BMX season…

And this on his electric STACYC he races.

7 Likes

Last sunday MTB event.

13 Likes

Finally feeling like spring in south west England!

9 Likes

Was just up for a recce of the bike route for a triathlon - just looking back down the first hill!

11 Likes

The Bealach. A real classic.

:+1::+1:

1 Like

9 Likes

3 Likes