SYSTM Content Cycling Survey

Apologies for the late reply, life 'n all that. As @JSampson correctly said there are lots of good NoVids, but I don’t engage with them as well myself and I’m rubbish at making playlists to accompany them so prefer the entertaining old stylie Sufferfest type vids. So funny. And I don’t get bored with them easily. (I’ve now done The Cure 31 times and Half 21 times) We want more please for a bit more entertainment and variety, so if anyone at head office is reading, please more short training videos, @Francois-Wahoo, please have a word with the coaches and put in some overtime, as well as short session training plans.

I like the Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday short session triple and had suggested a number of possibilities on this thread. There were some good no vids suggested too.

One last request for the Wahoo Team, I really appreciate Cycling Essentials Plans, but would like the option of training more days for less time as suggested by @Mecons. Same total time, just split into short sessions more often. I can squeeze 30/45 mins in regularly, but pushing it out to an hour or more just ain’t happening especially throwing in some stretching!!

A 30 minute session turns into almost an hour anyway when you have made a bottle, got changed, found where the dog has hidden your cycling shoes, done a short warm up stretch and a short stretch afterwards. An hour session and I would skip these really important things, not to mention family duties like helping with homework, doing the chores etc. with a working wife too who ain’t gonna let me slack!

For example, many of the midweek sessions here are just too long (this is block 5)

So please, more short sessions on Sufferfest and an All Purpose Road type plan that has a good variety of sessions limited to max 45 mins with lots of options around the half hour mark like The Cure and Joyride.

For info, I can keep my current 4DP profile settings for training on 1x The Cure, 1x Half is Easy + 1 other short session per week. It is surprising what you can keep/maintain on such short time.

3 Likes