Systm not saving/syncing activities

Yes - logged with support. They replied and said my ride was not logged and to sign out and sign in to the app and then test another ride.

I have not done another ride yet but noticed that rescheduling rides in the calendar does not update. It does update correctly on desktop. Makes me think the background/auto update of the app on iPad is broken and hence rides not saved.

I’ll test with a ride and update here.

I had this same problem on iOS (iPad) a few weeks ago. The only way I was able to solve it was to uninstall and reinstall the app.

1 Like

That solves a lot of problems! In the first month or two after SYSTM came out, I did that a lot. Haven’t had to for quite a while now.

1 Like

@AkaPete @RServranckx

Thanks. I deleted and reinstall the app and problem solved. I advised support as well.

1 Like

Had this problem before summer. Just gone back inside and lost 3 rides in 4 weeks. 1 partially recovered after restarting app, but only 5 minutes worth.

I’d contact support. There was an issue for a day a little while ago with rides not syncing but that seems to have been resolved now. There might be an issue more specific to your set up that they can help iron out.