The Gates Are on the Horizon

2/10, GOAT complete. Still feeling good, but that’s expected after ones favorite video. Middle child (the early riser) came to find me and ask 2,000 questions about why my bike was in the garage and why am I always biking.

Revolver is has been loaded, cylinder 1 coming up quick, I better go!

6 Likes

The stuffing in this thread is inspirational. Looks awesome. Keep it up

1 Like

Lots of castle storming going on, today. Love it! Smash it, folks!

SUFFER! SUFFER! SUFFER!

:crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Revolver. Yum! 3/10 done, short break, starting The Best Thing In The World as we speak. Stop in the same bibs, over shirt came off.

The cheering section is done with breakfast, and will ride striders here in support.

@ronburgundy @phoenix65 how are you doing, fellow suffererererers?!

3 Likes

@northy185 Wow!! You are moving along at a brave clip! Keep it up. My quest launches tomorrow at 08:00 hours EST. I still have time to overthink this thing…

4 Likes

Imagine starting video 4, feeling good, but after 15 minutes thinking “wow! This is really kicking my ass!” Only to discover distraction allowed me to start the video at 100%. Finished up at 75% for some “recovery”, onto The Wretched!

Oh, bonus- my wife brought out coffee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Great work @northy185! Keep smashing it.

:muscle:

1 Like

Great suffering, guys. Crush it!

1 Like

@northy185 Awesome - keep it going. Fight it all the way. There is no turning back!

1 Like

5/10 done. Whoop whoop! Kit change, bathroom break, and back at it. The Omnium begins now! As an attacker, this should be fun!

4 Likes

@ronburgundy Well the 1st instruction for KOS prep is “see a doctor, you are not well.” You are now past that point so we will be looking for you. Good luck on your quest!

3 Likes

6/10. A Very Dark Place underway. Baby Girl came to say hi, definitely the highlight for that video!

5 Likes

10 / 10

SUF_2021-03-20_16.53.48_211

10 Likes

7/10. Dropped to 75% halfway through. Going to stick at 75% as I begin There is No Try.

Legs are feeling the intensity now!

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!

4 Likes

Congrats ‘Sir’!! You indeed have ‘risen from the ashes!’ Well suffered!! I’m coming tomorrow!

1 Like

8/10 hurt. 5 min break to roll out the legs. Onward!

5 Likes

@northy185 Allez,allez,allez! I’m in your draft brother. Crush it!!you can smell the castle fires from here!

We’ll be with you - sort of :wink:
You’ll smash it

1 Like

9/10. Attacker is rolling. Saddle=enemy. Lovin it. 50 minutes from glory!

5 Likes

Fantastic! Welcome to the castle! Well done.

1 Like