The Gates Are on the Horizon

Last one! Smash it!

1 Like

10/10. The last minute of warm down was pretty agonizing as I knew I was “done” but still needed to spin the pedals. Time for a shower and a long date with the foam roller!! Thanks to those of you who followed along, it was helpful!

9 Likes

Great effort. Congratulations. Take your shower and than let’s find some dry bib shorts and hop back on the bikes to accompany @ronburgundy :bike: :bike:

3 Likes

Sure thing @phoenix65! We need to stick together.

1 Like

Well done!! :muscle: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Well done Lads!! Guess I can’t back out now? I attack at dawn!! Thanks for the encouragement…I’m gunna need it!

3 Likes

@ronburgundy You’ve got this. :muscle: Storm the castle!

1 Like

You are mighty!

A liberal application of ‘bag balm’ and donning a cold heart rate strap and I’m awake! Let’s get this party started!!

3 Likes

1/10 Butter churned! With the Etixx Quick Step boys @northy185 and @phoenix65 (o and @tonymartin too) driving the pacewe were smoother than…what’s smoother than butter?? Anyway @michael.cotty , prepare the ‘special cows’ for inspection. I shall be there in about 10 hours!
Sidebar: Grunter, this has to be one of your BEST soundtracks!
It’s about to get Dark

6 Likes

2/10 AVDP suffered! (Natural break) those girls are quick! Then Cancellara on that dam e-bike! On to TINT

4 Likes

@ronburgundy keep on riding! But even with Cotty the cow-whisperer on your side: never mess with Swiss Fighting Cows. There are incidents every year with people who will not believe - and be aware of the Laser-Goats as well :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

3/10 Tried and Done! Spartacus, Sagan,and Cav?? Felt a little isolated there. But knowing that @phoenix65 and the collective souls of all Sufferlandrians were with me spurred me on. Off to the Angels

5 Likes

:muscle: You’ve got this! Storm the castle!

4 Likes

@ronburgundy Stay focused - looking good!

3 Likes

4/10 Angels in the can. I HAD to put a climbing video in. Muhahaha! Is that u @emacdoug ? Off to make ALOT of shoes

5 Likes

You got this, man. Crush it!

1 Like

Just did Recharger to energize you :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Keep going! Smash that shoemaker. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

5/10. Cobbler. Those sectors are LOOONG! Glad that’s in the rear view. Who Dares next

4 Likes