The Gates Are on the Horizon

@ronburgundy Who Dares? YOU DARE!!! Get it!

3 Likes

6/10 …I did! Those ladies are quick! Fortunately ‘Pfizer gives me wings!’ On to my sweet spot. Thanks @Pierre

4 Likes

7/10. …because you don’t want to do 7 again!! Sorry @emacdoug menu substitution. Was going to do The Shovel but ‘nothing new on race day!’

5 Likes

8/10. Attacker…the suffering is real! And no Fanta?

5 Likes

c’mon, almost done “…you can smell the fire from here…” (that’s why I had the extinguisher ready)

2 Likes

Great work! Almost there!

2 Likes

9/10 Defended! It’s almost over …makes me sad! @michael.cotty i have on my chamois dancing shoes! Here I come!!

…and @DPhin if I survive this gauntlet of Goats I shall raise my arms triumphantly to the sky just like you!

3 Likes

Not even laser goats and fighting cows can hold you back, now. :goat: :muscle:

See you at the gates! :+1:

3 Likes

10/10 And that’s all she wrote! Stayed tuned…I must rehydraate with several malted recovery beverages

8 Likes

Fantastic job! Well done!

1 Like

Soooo… that was different! What an amzing day and I can’t tell you how much the support of so many Sufferlandrians that reached out today meant to me. I am humbled to be a member of this wonderful community. I can just imagine the cheering section for @Pierre as he approaches the gates.
Special thanks to all that provided invaluable tips for my Quest. #wahoofitness and #thesufferfest Kudos for providing such an amazing platform for training. This is my “Everest” (or perhaps base camp) and i sincerely hope the ‘Minions’ find my suffering worthy to enter the ranks. I am in my very, VERY late 50’s and this is an early birthday present. Thanks again to all. “Honour, Glory, Victory!”

4 Likes

Congratulation!

1 Like

Congratulations. A true accomplishment!
Well done, @ronburgundy. What. A. Day.

1 Like

@ronburgundy @northy185 Sirs. thanks for taking me on this lovely journey. It’s been a pleasure riding with you. I’m not sure I would have started if I hadn’t read about your plans.
Let’s enjoy the Cold Brew and come together next weekend to STEP UP.
Cheers, P. :milk_glass: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :milk_glass:

5 Likes

@phoenix65 @northy185 Congratulations to you as well. It was an amazing experience and sharing it with you made it even better! (What were we thinking???). March Madness indeed. Thanks again for the encouragement. Keep the Faith!

2 Likes

Congratulations all around – all these fine quests are making me actually consider this. Better make an appointment with my doctor…

4 Likes

@frenata Misery loves company…

2 Likes