Timeline to get Knighthood approved - Feb 4th

First time posting(also didn’t realize I never made a forum account, oops) but long time lurker.

I embarked on my Knighthood attempt back on Feb 4th, dealt with tons of butt pain and gut rot. So now I am curious… whats the timeline for getting approval or denial of Knighthood? I got my form submitted on the 4th and tomorrow marks exactly 2 weeks and I suppose I expected to hear something.

To share more about my quest, I raised $745 for the Cure Alzheimers fund(Super stoked for a close to home cause). Total suffer time was 9 hours.

1. Team Scream
  2. The Best Thing in the World
  3. The Hunted
  4. The Model
  5. There is no try
  6. A very dark place
  7. Do as youre told
  8. Rue the day
  9. 14 vise grips
  10. Nine Hammers

Once I hit 6, I was in all sorts of pain and misery to keep the pedals turning. So either way I am proud of my accomplishment.

Thank you!

8 Likes

There was a problem with the form for a while but @Dame.Ellisa.Podemski is working on the backlog. A couple weeks isn’t unreasonable though. She’s all alone at that particular flogging station.

As for your quest. Nice work and quite the audacious ending!!

Since you hadn’t been on the forums and I’m not on Facebook as much, I musta missed the glorious suffering.

Congrats Sir Nick @MrTeddyBear , have a seat at the table while Dame Ellisa gets everything sorted.

5 Likes

I just wanted to be sure I wasn’t going crazy!

It was a new form of suffering that I hadn’t felt before. Lot of love on my Facebook post and Strava to keep me motivated when everything hurt and my stomach was beyond unhappy!

Thank you!

2 Likes

you did get the badge in the app though right, Sir? You’re just waiting for the official word as well as the accolades, certificate, decals and such?

1 Like

Looks like it! I’ve the Knight of SUF badge, along with the 10 back to back badge(which I presume is 10 workouts/sufferfest back to back)

So yeah, just waiting on official word but now a whole lot more patient knowing this isn’t a crazy wait.

5 Likes

It’ll be worth the wait, Sir. The decals are sweet as SUF!

1 Like

When I successfully performed my quest last spring, it took just about three weeks before I received the official email with the certificate and other essential information welcoming me to Knighthood. Then it took about four months, apparently due to customs problems somewhere between Agonia and the states, before my decals arrived!

2 Likes