ToS 2022 Training Plan

I started my ToS training plan early (Intermediate volume level), I’ve done the first 2 sessions (including half monty today). My question is can I increase to the high training volume plan without having to delete and start the plan over again.

You can switch plans without having to start over, but you do have to delete the original one.

That said, it sounds like you started early. Since I think the TOS plan has a fixed end date, I assume you just did the workouts before the scheduled date. If that’s right, just delete the first couple workouts up to HM from the high volume plan and continue as you were.

1 Like

Thanks @AkaPete. I just rescheduled the HM from the new high volume training plan into todays diary and marked it manually as complete. That way I just start the new high volume plan Monday with another Revolver session - it then leaves my Tuesday free for a recovery day when everyone gets the pleasure of doing the HM.

1 Like

Even Sufferlandrians aren’t usually so cavalier about Revolver, a truly brutal workout. Perhaps you meant Recharger?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My hearing isn’t good. I lost an ear in battle storming the castle gates years ago. I thought I heard Revolver?!? what a relief it turns out it was Recharger the minions were yelling at me to do. I owe you one down the tavern later on @AkaPete

2 Likes