ToS'21: Stage 5 - Norway

As a newbie, lots of ToS 2021 stages will be unknown to me, but I am really looking forward to this stage.
I don’t think there is any doubting that even a scaled down version of the pro peloton is going to hurt (“It never gets easier, you just get faster”). Love the idea of it.

2 Likes

Comparing the video and music with the 4DP profile, this looks like it will be a very different, but interesting experience than usual.

2 Likes

More like Snoreway! :wink:

Kenya believe it? :grin:

@Heretic You had me fooled! Definitely would make a really good 60 minute recovery video. Very relaxing.

2 Likes

Recovery day for the eyes and ears, not so much for the lungs and legs.

1 Like

Yup my gears WILL explode during all that constant shifting… maybe in few years I could afford a smart trainer with erg mode…

Looks like It will be a beast, with rapid effort changes. I expect cadence target are going to be up and down like a yoyo. It’s gonna hurt (well don’t they all really I suppose!)

2 Likes

Hey does anyone know what time Norway will hit the lava rocks tomorrow? Cut its like tomorrow in @David.McQuillen.KoS land for sure? Sufferlandrians want to know eh!!

From the Norway description:

Coach notes

PLEASE NOTE This session will not be available in the app until After FEBRUARY 9th Stage 5

What that means I have no idea.

1 Like

GVA is always so very mysterious eh!

1 Like

…until it is too late.

1 Like

It goes live at 12 noon Reno, USA time on the 9th (tomorrow)

3 Likes

What the hell is that … .so dang random … maybe thats why?! Well done Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS

I’ll just pretend this session is GvA’s birthday present to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s 10 Feb NZ time! Happy Birthday to me!!! :joy:

6 Likes

Norway downloaded!

DOWNLOADED and will be tested a tad later today!

2 Likes

I’ll do it tomorrow just to know the enemy before for a nuclear TOS

Or maybe not, I’ll keep the surprise till last second

Ah, yes us older folks that have nothing better to do. :smile:

1 Like

HeHe it is a wonderful this right!?

1 Like