ToS'22

I dunno when I’ll be able to use that word but it’s a gooder. Would also be a killer spelling bee word.

3 Likes

Thanks but this is not new. I am aware of when the once delayed announcement is now scheduled. My issue is I have already scheduled out my workouts well beyond the start date. I will look at the schedule and see how it fits with my schedule. Knowing this several weeks ago would have been helpful.

1 Like

Understood. I was just sharing the info on there not being any yoga and such as you’d indicated you were not too keen on that. I hope your schedule/training plan allows you to join us :crossed_fingers:t2:

Don’t you remember what happened last time Sir Dylan was asked to announce the route? He was shell-shocked and gibbering at the sheer terrifying horror and beauty of it.

I can’t wait to see the announcement. I assume that everyone who says that SUF has gone soft will be riding Nuclear.

9 Likes

Wall posters coming soon?

Posters will be available, but we’re still trying to figure out how to do it. Redbubble has turned into a massive piracy den – all of our designs have been ripped off so we’re not really keen to go back there or similar sites.

7 Likes

Just want to make sure you all saw this post about when we’re doing the LIVE announcement: ToS LIVE Route Announcement: 1 Feb 7pm USA EST

10 Likes

Thats ok, I am going to add it to my ToS

It is not eevil Sir Glen. It’s simply a little …misunderstood :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to kick Defender square in the misunderstanding :wink: :joy:

Well, at least it is not in this year’s Tour.

2 Likes

Defender is so much harder than it looks. I’d rather do AVDP than Defender.

:100: AVDP was one of the very first Sufferfest vids I purchased in the before times.

A Very Defender Place?

3 Likes

Don’t give them ideas! I can see that as a mash-up for next year.

1 Like

Hey guys - going to close this thread and direct things over here: Official Tour of Sufferlandria 2022 Route Discussion Thread

2 Likes