Traning Plans

Greatings.

I’m sorry for my inglish.
My question is. If i schedule a plan on the app and them take a 4DP test beafore starting said plan, does the plan that in plan in advance changes acording to my 4DP test results?
Thanks.

Hey there @danipinto1982 and welcome to the forum. It’s a very valid question you are asking.
Once a plan is scheduled in the app, the plan itself will not change. Meaning the scheduled workout will occur on the same days, regardless of your 4DP tests outcome. However, (and this is very important) the intensity of every workout will take your 4DP values in account. So if the test results show that your MAP has improved, all intervals based on MAP will be harder than they would have been without the improvement measures.
If the test results indicate you to be a different rider type than before the test (e.g. sprinter to time trialist) it may be worth to check if the existing training plan is still what you need. In that case you can always set a new plan up using the end date as reference (instead of starting date). This will give you the opportunity to compare both plans and you still can delete the one that doesn’t suit you.

Thank you very much for your answer. The best option is to schedule a new plan after doing the 4dp test.
Thanks for your help.

A sexta, 26/07/2024, 23:12, Sir Holger via Wahoo X Forum <notifications@thesufferfest.discoursemail.com> escreveu:

2 Likes