Wahoo X June Challenge - GRVL

Ok…HOW can you climb a mountain in Z1, Sir?!?

(And I loved climbing around Innsburck, fwiw! Did Brenner Pass a couple of times - which I got to replicate in Zwift, so that was fun!)

2 Likes

It’s fun riding around Innsbruck when it’s not available at an upper Z1 pace. I’m recovering from something nasty that attacked my colon. I won’t get into details but the pain level beats anything the Sufferfest dealt me.

4 Likes

I assume you mean you have resistance turned off so you can ride in level mode at any pace.

1 Like

I did the two shorter rides as a combo this evening - Fursa as an easy spin/warmup and then I cranked up the intensity for The Meaning of Ride and did it more as a threshold workout. It worked pretty good as a quick hit, especially given that I didn’t have a lot of time to ride tonight.

And FWIW, I really enjoyed the individual stories in The Meaning of Ride, especially J.R.'s.

4 Likes

Hi. For some reason at the very end of FURSA, it does not really stop (seems to be in a loop) and you can’t save it (this is on a PC). Done it 3 times, same result - other workouts work well. Anybody else had this problem?

1 Like

@matwoelfl I think I have seen something similar. Did you try to pause the workout and then save? The workout player is definitely due for a replacement.

2 Likes

I have never had this happen and I also run a PC. I guess I have been lucky.

1 Like

I very rarely see this on both Windows and Android, more often with Yoga than Cycling. It seems random, I did not experience it with Fursa this time. Hit pause and then save.

2 Likes

Thanks for creating the monthly challenge.
I was critical about the lack of a challenge in May.
Having a goal, even for a virtual medal, is enough motivation on some days.
Completed the new inspiration and really enjoyed it. Great for recovery.

3 Likes

Hi there! It sounds frustrating to be stuck in a loop at the end of FURSA.

1 Like

Congrats to everyone who completed the GRVL June Challenge!
No onto the summer challenge: Proven in the Peloton

3 Likes