Wait...What? You didn't do ToS 2019?

No Worries the app makes it easy enough to create the plan…I am all set to go :bike:

3 Likes

Your a step ahead of me. I haven’t loaded them up yet.

So what stage(s) looks the most worrisome to you?

3 Likes

Stage 1 is sneakily hard cuz everyone forgets that EOS is not a walk in the park. For me, Stage 2 is embedded in my memory and memorialized on the big screen

Here’s 30 seconds worth of the Ugly 15s after doing TS at 100%

3 Likes

I am going to say stage 9 on Dec 10th is going to be brutal after a full week plus of riding this day could be pretty hard. May not be able to do at 100%. We will have to see how the old legs feel. But “There is no Try” :joy:

3 Likes

Prep week for the fun to begin this weekend!! A good way to drop the few extra pounds from Turkey Day. :turkey:

3 Likes

Stage 1 done. I always try to push the first stage hard but I think I made a mistake this time. I just wasn’t feeling it but pushed anyway. I am sorry I did with Team Scream and Half is Easy on tap for tomorrow. :worried:

7 Likes

SUFtacular! A seriously impressive endeavour you’ve embarked on, Sir! Is this your final retro tour?

No, my first one was 2022 so I have two more after this one. 2020 is going to be hard to schedule not knowing when 2024 is. If it is in March I will squeeze it in January. If it’s earlier I will have to push it out until after that. TBD

2 Likes

I thought I saw the dates for the Wahoolimabob Tour for ‘24. Standby!

Edit: Here you go, Sir!

3 Likes

Appreciate the info Sir. It may be tight to squeeze it in. I will check the calendar and make a decision.

2 Likes

Looking a the calendar I think I will need to push off 2020 until after the new 2024 Tour. I like to do the Rapha 500 the last week of the year and that just doesn’t leave enough time to squeeze it in. But I will be done before the summer.

3 Likes

Amazeballs no matter how you slice it!

3 Likes

First 3 stages done. For the first time since I started I feel like I have my feet back under me.

Today I had just finished the second 4-minute interval in AVDP when my wife came out and asked if I needed any fuel, which she is want to do. I was good so I said no. But then I remembered she has started her holiday baking so I said “wait, what do you have?” It was a warm, fresh baked chocolate chip cookie. :cookie: So since she was nice enough to bring it out, I sacrificed and ate it! Just doing what any honorable Knight would do! :innocent:

7 Likes

Excellent decision, Sir Stuart! That’s some high quality fuel!

2 Likes

champagne-barbie-cookie-monster

4 Likes

Stage 4 is in the books. Feeling ok even with the non-cycling workout.

Tomorrow the Omnium + yoga??? That is going to be interesting.

4 Likes

That was a contentious year. Way to get after it, Sir!

2 Likes

I remember the rumblings but I wasn’t on the platform then. I am just approaching it like I generally do, I do what’s on the calendar. With yoga today, likely not well, but I will do it.

2 Likes

Sufferlandrians are a passionate bunch. There were people who flat out refused to do the non-cycling stuff. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

So I just did the yoga video.

The Bad - how in the world are you supposed to see the screen with your face buried down in your mat (which I had to borrow from my wife)?

The Good - the last two minutes of just laying on your back on the floor quietly, I NAILED. In fact I have been doing that yoga pose for decades. Actually, I can even do it in my sleep!

4 Likes