Want to ride like it's 2016? Announcing the dates or the Tour of Sufferlandria 2016 Revival

Blockquote

Holy mother of god !

We have a group doing PBP and they did several 600km rides, non-stop.

2 Likes

Looks very appetizing! Good luck on the preparation!

it’s exactly the type of events that appeals to me the most! but I haven’t done any audax / randonneuring yet. It’s a big big list…

1 Like

For the proposed event

Sir James

I had my 6 year follow-up on my hip replacement with my orthopedic surgeon. All is well and my next visit is pushed out to four years instead of 2. :joy:

Pedaling on!

5 Likes

Congratulations Sir Stuart! good news! May it be another four years with many watts produced on the pedal!

2 Likes

Well I have six rides under my belt since my bout with Covid. Still not 100% but close enough for government work. I am all systms go for the start this weekend! :smiley:

3 Likes

ouch, I resemble that remark :wink:

3 Likes

I used that phrase a few times when I started working as a contractor for the US Forest Service. My contracting officer did NOT appreciate it. lol :smile:

3 Likes

Primers Friday, off the bike tomorrow. Did a two hour endurance ride “Sunday in Hell” today. A lot has changed since 1976.

2 Likes

Having just ridden 7 days post Covid it is only fitting that ISLAGIATT kicks off this 2016 ToS. Taking advantage of the 50 hour window, Stage 1 is in the books, at 100%. I fear tomorrow may not hold that intensity.

Check in when you complete each stage. After all, misery loves company.

4 Likes

Sweet giblets Sir Stuart! Nice work!

3 Likes

Bah! If I was paying attention I would’ve been riding this today. Instead I have The Bat, 9H, and Butter.

Got my KOS coming up on the 25th and those 2 rides aren’t on my memorial quest playlist that day.

But I will see which ones I can ride during the week in solidarity. :crossed_swords: :muscle:

3 Likes

You’re a good knight, Sir Knight. #morethanme

3 Likes

Something went south at the starting line. However, an hour of recovery and i found myself in the thick of things on Mt. Sufferlandria. Finished at about 102%.

4 Likes

Stage 2 is done. Up next, The Best Thing In The World.

4 Likes

is not. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So what you are saying is, not getting a break for Father’s Day? :face_exhaling:

3 Likes

Hehe. Who’s idea was this again? :wink:

3 Likes