What the SUF? Latest news on new videos and more

Great news, think I’ll have to finally go for a KoS attempt before that comes out

5 Likes

I’d be happy to beta test the Android release, ask the support minions about my pedigree for bug reports.

1 Like

@Juzz and @digininja: May I direct the two of you to -> this <- thread? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve just filled that in, thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

For those of us that strictly following a training plan, new videos will not be useful if it will not be mentioned what alternative to it. Please make a table that shows what workout can be replaced by what workout.

4 Likes

Well, the training plans will implement the new videos at some point. So we still have something to look forward to. :slight_smile:

A feature like you described was already discussed here and here (2c). I believe (but have no inside knowledge) something very similar is coming.

David McQuillen wrote:

9 Likes

Great work as always GvA & The Minions. You too David!

Thank you so much for all you do for us!!

I wonder what nightmares await in next year’s Tour of Suf. Hmmmm. :nauseated_face:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Signed up - thanks mate!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward, especially that I have lost the season because of injury.

2 Likes

Don’t think too much. Also, since you’ve said it, you must now do it. :slight_smile: Totally worth it since decals :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I don’t race cross or gravel or mtb and I think that this would be awesome. You may even be able to rope some folks into giving things a whirl!

1 Like

@ridethecliche, you should give cyclocross racing a go if you ever get a chance. Possibly one of the most addictive bike racing formats out there. Fun and pain and heckling and handups all rolled into a sub-one hour package!

2 Likes

I’ve done a little bit in college and enjoyed it.

Not in the cards for now unfortunately but maybe in the horizon. I’m actually thinking of picking up a cross or gravel bike to ride over the winter (want tires wider than 25s) so maybe I’ll be able to dip into the (muddy) waters!

2 Likes

Does the release of the Android APP mean that I can wirelessly stream the videos to my T.V. using Chromecast? I have a MacBook Pro laptop not a Chromebook.

2 Likes

This is great news … Iv seen @David.McQuillen.KoS posting tests on strava … Attacker should be a good one !!! and who doesn’t love some cobble action. Great seeing more content being churned out

4 Likes

I’m sure you can find a better name than Attacker. :smile:

1 Like

@Gilles.T, DESTROYER

Or, from a gaffe some time back Destoryer!!

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for BESERKER

3 Likes

Our iOS apps don’t offer Chromecast support at the moment – but you could use AppleTV (if you have one) with your Mac via AirPlay.

1 Like

I think we’d need a more chaotic workout than the one we use for Attacker if we’re going to call it Beserker. But I do like that name…hmmm…must have a chat with Sir Neal…

9 Likes