You know you're a Sufferlandrian when

Penguins?

1 Like

It looks like you and I both need to do another round of FF, Sir @Craig.Quarmby :joy:

No matter how many times I do it Sir Darren there’s only one thing I notice - my :bucket: next to me. I’ve never had to use it but twice I’ve come close so I check before my 5 minute, 20 minute and 1 minute efforts. But it’s great to hear there’s actually a video that goes with FF!!!

1 Like

You know you’re a Sufferlandrian when you notice things you don’t normally notice if you aren’t doing a Full Frontal :smiley:

1 Like

It’s all a lie. Next thing you know he’ll be telling you that there is music and video during the final 1min test. That I know not to be true.

Right?

6 Likes

What about the tortoise?

1 Like

There’s a tortoise?

4 Likes

I can confirm that the 1min effort at the end has a black screen and the only “music” is the sound of your heart exploding out the top of your skull and it ends when your tooth cracks on your stem cap…

4 Likes

That is when you are being counted out, and dreaming of doughnuts.

I can confirm I saw the penguins and Sagan doing a wheelie :wink: and I can also confirm seeing the referee doing the count down and doughnuts.

Oh and I also confirm seeing " The Sufferlandrian in you is strong." :smile:

This thread is quickly becoming my favourite thread.

1 Like

When you notice a single word has changed in a video.

4 Likes

When you do FF with the sole purpose of confirming sightings of penguins, Sagan wheelies, referee countdowns, and doughtnuts. The Sufferlandrian in you is indeed strong.

8 Likes

When you win the Tour of Flanders and can still pull a wheelie at the end. I’ve done this many times.

(I will never be able to pull a wheelie. Ever. On any bike. Even without doing that race, or any other).

4 Likes

You know when you’re a Sufferlandrian when you look at the power profile for Kitchen Sink and you can recognize which workouts are part of the mashup.

8 Likes

That is no joke.

5 Likes

I can’t walk past my neighbours car without smiling or wincing - the letters are AVDP and in the correct order

6 Likes

You find yourself behind this car and assume it’s driven by GvA:

I guess I know what I’m going to do next summer, GvA help me.

4 Likes

When I’m looking forward to the Civil War Century (103 miles, 7000 feet of elevation gain) as a relaxing break from my Sufferfest training plan

12 Likes

Any Century type ride should be looked at as a break from all the efforts. Good luck on your ride and I hope you don’t end up drenched or sunburnt.

2 Likes

Many thanks, Sir James!

1 Like