10th Annual Tour of Couchlandria 2022 prep: ADVANCED COUCHLANDRIAN TENDENCIES ACCELERATOR PLAN

I’m definitely feeling primed for tomorrow. The scientists brilliantly have me resting today in anticipation of tomorrow’s strenuous inactivity :pray:

5 Likes

Gotta say I am am more than a little disappointed by all this, Von Coutts of Couchlandria.

It’s just not how it used to be ….

The changes you’ve made to this year’s schedule of insufferrings has totally dumbed down the couchlandria cold custard experience.

More of an armchair now than a couch to be brutally dishonest.

The corporatisation of relaxation I suppose :flushed::weary:

8 Likes

You can always submit a lack of support request to the Couches. Last time anyone wrote to the Republic directly was back in 2017, but I’m pretty sure no one is checking the mail these days. I’ve always been 100% disappointed in their services in the past

6 Likes

The Uncomfortable Have Everything To Fear :interrobang:

I Will Bare My Ass Today to Kiss Your Ass Tomorrow :interrobang:

5 Likes

This is all too much for me. I’m going to take another nap.

3 Likes

Nap intervals aren’t until Thursday but nothing wrong with getting a head start.

3 Likes

Practice makes perfect. Or something like that. I’ll sleep on it.

4 Likes

With my Post-Recovery Recovery well in the bag today, the real leisure of this plan begins tomorrow. Bring it:

7 Likes

With a weakness for Sustained Efforts I was a little worried about today’s nap repeats. Turns out I had absolutely nothing to worry about. As for tomorrow, well, that suits me just fine.

8 Likes

Advanced Sleeping In :white_check_mark: 13/10 would recommend.

TV Binge on deck for tomorrow! Do I rewatch Seinfeld? The Sopranos? Buffy the Vampire Slayer? 6 Feet Under? Will consider suggestions.

3 Likes

Barney the Dinosaur … up your suffering to the max …

3 Likes

ermm, what do I look like to you @GJStache53 a Sufferlandrian? Suffering is for suckers! Speaking of suckers

2 Likes

Today’s session is TV Binge. The effort of choosing what to watch was almost too much for me and Dame Ann Rivera suggested the Fireplace channel. I couldn’t bother searching for it so I’m just gonna watch this all day instead.
giphy

Tomorrow I’ve got some Extra Recovery. Woot woot!

2 Likes

Be careful there my friend, this plan seems very labour intensive. Is it worth stretching out over extra days and filling the gaps with naps? You don’t want to peak early

3 Likes

Thanks @DameLisa, I’ll ponder that tomorrow during my Extra Recovery sesh.

1 Like

Don’t put too much effort in!

1 Like

Well, the Extra Recovery is welcomed relief after all that relaxing. I’ve got a super special treat coming up tomorrow though and a clever way to do it so stay tuned! #gamingtheSYSTM

3 Likes

Aww man, INTERVALS???

2 Likes

Only in the strictest sense but this is nothing to be afraid of. The Comfortable Have Nothing To Fear #tchntf

1 Like

Today’s Alternate Recliner/Couch Session has nothing on me! I got myself one of these babies a few years ago so the transition is effortless.

Tomorrow’s Mid-Plan Donut Testing does have me a little nervous though. Here’s to hoping my numbers improve :slight_smile: :pray: :doughnut:

2 Likes