4DP didn’t save

I just did my first 4DP test. My iPhone was in landscape mode air playing to an Apple TV. At the end of the test the Save button was outside the visible screen area. So I had to quit the app. The test saved, but said it was “recovered”.

At the time of writing I HAVE received an email with my results, but it doesn’t include heart rate info and zones even though I have full readings from a hrm.

The app also doesn’t seem to have updated my athlete profile. Is there any way to get this all amended? I don’t want to put myself through all that again straight away!

Thanks

I would put in a trouble ticket w the Minions first and foremost. See if they can sort you out. You can also go in the app and download your prior activity to see what was recorded and saved.

2 Likes

I second @CPT_A’s recommendation to contact the minions. They’ve been able to save my messed up Full Frontal results before.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick replies. Will do and see what happens.

1 Like

Is this just a regular support ticket via the Wahoo site? I’ve done that but wasn’t sure if there’s a particular route.

1 Like

You can contact them thru the wahoofitness website:

There was an e-mail address that you could also send your support requests too, but I seem to have misplaced it. I know others likely have it and could share it here.

2 Likes