Adjustment of Workout Settings?

I did a Half Monty test today and got new values for FTP, MAP and LTHR.
But Workout settings are not updated.

I thought those would be adjusted automatically.
Should I edit those manually?

It should all be adjusted automatically. Happy suffering!

No, they are not adjusted automatically on my account.

Note that half monty doesn’t update your rider profile but it should update your numbers. If not drop the minions an email.

1 Like

Yes, your values should have updated. There is a known bug with the Half Monty updates not showing in the iOS version of the app, so if you are on an iphone/ipad that might be the issue.

Yes I’m using an IPad.
But is the only problem that correct values are not shown?
Will workouts still be adjusted according to my values?

Unfortunately no. You’ll need to go into your activity history, find your Half Monty ride, write down your new values. Then go to navigate to “Workout Settings” where you can then manually enter your new values. Sorry, it’s a bit of a hassle! It is an issue we are working towards solving.

1 Like

Is there logic to why the Half Monty test doesn’t update the Rider Profile? Is this on purpose or is this part of the known bug?

It‘s not a bug. The only way to update your rider type is doing FF.

Half Monty is great but falls a bit short compared to the Full Frontal Fitness test. It can update your FTP, MAP and LTHR, as well as to give you updated numbers based on calculations for AC and NM, if you’re new to the SUF experience.

Only the sprint efforts, combined with MAP and FTP blocks followed by a glorious last minute AC can gauge the relationship between your skillset and categorize it accordingly.

1 Like

Hello. It seems this is still the case - any news on progress fixing it? Thanks!

Hi, try to update it and it should all be adjusted automatically. It seems like a bug, try to reinstall it

In my experience, Half Monty automatically updates FTP and MAP (but not AC or NM—these were estimated the first time, but not updated subsequently). However, last time I did it, I used an iPad and had to adjust my athlete profile numbers manually. This is consistent with the bug mentioned by Coach Mac.