Alternatives to INSPIRATION

I am week 3 into my plan however seeing a few INSPIRATION sessions today for one, any suggests on what to do instead. I just do not have the time or motivation to do these videos I find them a tad boring sitting on the trainer for 90 mins.

1 Like

When I’ve found one that isn’t for me, I drop to the mini player and fire up youtube and watch stuff on there, cycling videos, GCN, etc… Works pretty good for me.

3 Likes

You can always just do them with the films turned off while you concurrently watch anything you like on the internet.

1 Like

In response to a different question Coach Rupert H suggested that you could substitute Elements of Style:

1 Like

GCN race pass has loads of racing that you can watch. And there is a host of cycling documentaries of YouTube .

I have to agree with you - my current plan had me doing 3 Inspiration videos and on GCN over the last week - I nearly pulled my hair out with his dull they were. I keep trying them and hoping that I will like them but I just can’t handle them. I’m done watching them - I’m just going to silence them and put them on a second screen and watch Netflix or read my email or something. I find them to be dreadful, and the boredom is worse than any of the misery that SUF brings.

And unfortunately I am having a really hard time on the GCN videos as well - I only made it 12 minutes into a video today before abandoning and turning on a SUF video.

2 Likes