Cross Training - Strength Plans

A quick search shows few people talking about strength plans recently. I just completed level 4 and went back to add level 5 to my calendar; while doing so, I noticed level 5 was now the highest level available whereas previously I was certain there was a level 6 option. I distinctly recall Sir David asking if any one could get entirely thru the “Full Body 20” session (my 3 tries at FB 19 were bad enough). In reviewing my level 5 plan I noticed the highest “Full Body” video was FB 16; This convinced me level 6 had been dropped and so FB 17-20 sessions are no longer within any strength plan. I don’r recall any notice that strength plan levels were being pared down; does anyone know what I’m talking about or can verify that I’m not losing my mind? If I’m correct, why would level 6 be discontinued? And can anyone put it back?

@trainingwheels Congrats on the progress. Nope - never was a level 6. I think the 17 through 20 videos can be done on your own. I don’t think they are part of any training program - at least not that I recall.

17 and 18 are in the Level 5 plan for mountain bike/gravel I think

2 Likes