First 4DP test

Hello to all! Great to join this community.
I’m new to all this indoor training. Just bought a Kickr v5, did some exercises and today I have just taken my 4DP test. The numbers were FTP=165 MAP= 203 AC = 247 and NM = 481.
I’m in my 50s, I’m not going to challenge Pogacar, I’m just glad to be around.
PS I like your app’s sense of humour

14 Likes

@Tzutzu Congrats! It is an achievement to just survive your first test so be proud of that. The next step is to pick a training plan. Please let us know if you have any questions and we will try to answer then based on our experiences or sometimes the coaches will pop in and provide guidance.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Tzutzu , it’s the sense of humour that brought me to The Sufferfest before it became SYSTM. That, and top notch sports science, fantastic workouts, a great community, incredible value, and first class customer service. The only thing that’s changed since becoming part of Wahoo is that it’s gotten better with even more of the above.

5 Likes

Hey @Tzutzu, welcome! Good on you for doing the FF (Full Frontal) test so early on. You have a cool setup there with the Kickr. I’ve been on System for about 4 months and loving it more and more. It’s super motivating and the community is awesome. Added bonus (for those of us who aren’t competing against Pogacar or Van Vleuten): if you follow a structured training plan (or any regular training) you can expect to see those numbers keep climbing up.

4 Likes

Thank you for all your kind words. I’m glad to be part of this community. Sport will always get people together and help them make a healthy life, with joy and discipline.
After taking the FF test I decided to go with a training plan that I think suits me and my free hours. This (structured training) is one of the reasons I came here. So the choice being made, I’m starting today with my first exercise. The setup is ready and the beers are in the fridge. Cheers!

8 Likes

Cheers to beers!

1 Like

Welcome to our unique ecosystem @Tzutzu. Once you have arrived, you wouldn’t want to leave. Trust us :joy:

Anyhow, it’s good to hear that you have completed your christening, most importantly how did you feel? Good? Great? Awesome? :smirk:

The humour in the app is something which still makes me smile whenever I am on a workout, no matter how tough the intervals may be, it’s all about keeping yourself entert(p)ained.

3 Likes