Official Tour of Sufferlandria 2022 Route Discussion Thread

Modified efforts should be applied based on your 4DP profile.

This isn’t my first tour so I should know, but I don’t. Do we need to start or finish each stage within the 50 hour window? Probably makes more sense that they are started within the window, can anyone let me know?

You need to finish before the stage closes.

Just to be safe, this is the official schedule and beeing located in Germany, I can start enjoying suffering on Saturday - right ? Sorry for dump question and looking forward to suffer :wave:

Yes. I am also GMT+1 and start Saturday at 11am

1 Like

Are you sure about this?

I was but now I’m not, so thanks for that :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve been snooping around and I think you are right. It says what you’ve said in a couple of places.

Eg: on this page, it says “You will need to complete each stage of the Tour within the appropriate 50 hour window in order to earn your Tour Badge.”

Edit: but then I see something else that says you have to “do” the rides “within” the open window. So this would mean you couldn’t start the ride before the window opens and end it after it opens for it to count. Maybe, when I see the official answer somewhere, I will remember for next year when the question gets asked again :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thx Sir, appreciated. See you at the starting line on Saturday :sunglasses:

Doing the hard yards again, Sir :grinning:

Had to google that :slight_smile:

Divided by the same language :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks @jessicat. Had to re install. It wasn’t updating for some reason. All good to go now.

1 Like

Am I suffering wrong if I don’t have a bucket? :worried:

And a more serious question - What happens during exercise that brings about the need for a bucket… When that happens, is that a “good” thing, physiologically? I can’t imagine it would be, but I also want to make sure I’m getting the greatest possible return on suffering (ROS).

2 Likes

Well, that is a good question … you stand the chance of a rather nasty cleanup if you do not have a bucket … what happens is when you try to do what @David.McQuillen.KoS or @dylan.robbins challenge you to do during any stage … it will be a bucket kind of day … trust me!!!

2 Likes

Stage 4 news: 🚀 🚀 🚀 NEW VIDEO: The Model is LIVE! 🚀 🚀 🚀

10 Likes

Just so you know the first sound cut from the intro to where the video I think says beautiful is not great. Maybe it can be fixed if you think its worth the work.

I’m ready for my second Tour of Sufferlandria!

4 Likes

Would somebody have a link to where you can check the status of of completion for each of your TOS stages ?

Thanks!

1 Like

I have just had the week from hell and my brain is fried and can’t seem to do basic things any more.

If I could get a little help with figureing out the time window for Adelaide it would be appreciated.

Best I can figure it opens the day before at 2030.

Have I got that right?

1 Like