Out Now! 10 More NoVid Workouts

Thanks for responding. That looks good, but unfortunately I’m not using a laptop. I’m running iOS 15 on an iPhone(with Airplay to a TV), and the mini viewer is not an option. Anyway to do it from that system?

doesn’t work on Android.

I really really hate it when a noVid shows up in my training plan. If I want noVid I’ll stick to Trainerroad or Fondo

I do get it that No Vids leave you with no entertainment, but the information within the workouts make them brilliant imo. I wouldn’t like to do one every day though!

Since ride outside is coming soon (please before spring) more NoVid Workouts totally make sense.
Hopefully those fill the gaps so you can choose an outside ride alternative for every workout in the Library on your training plan which is unsuited for outside riding. Like rides with very quick power changes. For example a pro rides or whatever.

I really love the sufferfest because of their awesome enterpainment and prefer it way over zwift. But it would be nice to spontaneously choose an outside ride for every day in the library if the mood/weather/time is right.
Then there also wouldn’t need to be 2 Plans for All purpose road as it was in the sufferfest. There was a plan for inside riding only and one option for outside rides on the weekend which primarily hat NoVid workouts for Saturday and Sunday which didn’t make it over to the new SYSTM.

Please can we have an option when picking a plan whether or not to include NoVid workouts. The reason I have stuck with the Sufferfest for nearly 12 years is because of the great videos complete with stories and music to match. If I wanted to ride NoVids I’d get a trainerroad subscription.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who clicks on the link at the top to see the new sessions gets instead the main Wahoo SYSTM page instead of the page with the new videos? I see the link above is different than the page my browser brings me to.

That’s because it’s linking to the sufferfest website. Try this:
10 New NoVid Workouts Available Now! – The Sufferfest (archive.org)

Thanks, I’m an idiot. I saw this pop up in the forum and I messed up thinking it was Jan 21 (when it was originally posted), not Jan 22 and a year old!!

4 Likes

Me too. Stupid year keeps always changing :roll_eyes:.
I just saw that the post was a few hours old and January fits the bill. Never noticed 2021 is 1 year old. New content is always appreciated!