Tour double

There are def a few hearty (foolhardy :wink: ) souls looking to do both. Personally, I can’t even say (or stomach) the name The Company has given to The Tour and am grateful for the SUF route so that’s the only one I am doing.

That said, even the SUF route has some non-SUF rides in it so I will have to add something SUF to those ones and, the wahooliwrong route has a SUF vid that the SUF route doesn’t :man_shrugging: so imma add TBWIB to Stage 1 for a Blender + TBWIB double.

As to the question of whether you’d have to do a vid twice to “count”, I’d say no. I don’t think the app has the capacity to distinguish that. However, if the Sufferlandrian in you is strong, then perhaps on days when the routes converge, you SHOULD do the vids twice :smiling_imp:

As for percentages and such, you wanna make it through so maybe some tweaks like dropping to 85-95% but really, we’re talking 7 days of high volume and high intensity and there are training advantages to overload, provided you’re not doing it all the time. 🚴🏼‍♂️ New Knowledge Episode!: Overload: The benefits of going big. 🚴🏼‍♂️

6 Likes