Transition Plans Live Q&A: Thursday Dec 10th at 11am PST / 2pm EST / 7pm GMT

For those of you following the Transition Plans, congratulations! You’re in the home stretch! As we come into the final weeks of the plans, now is the perfect time to connect with our SUF coaches and get all of your Transition-related training questions answered.

Join us this Thursday at 11am PST / 2pm EST / 7pm GMT for a live Q&A with Wahoo SUF coaches Neal Henderson, Jeff Hoobler, and our yoga partner, Abi Carver.

To join, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khZBOn2OcAI

If you can’t make the live session, no worries. Drop your training questions here and we’ll make sure they get answered.

4 Likes

After completing the transition up plan, how long should I allow before starting the next plan?

e.g. I’m currently in the taper before tackling FF on Sunday at the end of the Transition Up plan. I figured I would start the All Purpose Road Plan on Monday. I know on the forum the coaches have mentioned a recovery week but couldn’t remember how the programs were designed.
Thanks!

I enjoyed that presentation, guys … thank-you.

@Coach.Neal.H Did I hear you correctly that the ToS prep plan starts Jan 4? I’m trying to plan training leading into and during the holidays before jumping into that TOS plan … Thanks. :+1:

1 Like

Even though I am not on a transition plan, I found the discussion very useful. First, it gave me a better idea on what the strength programs are trying to accomplish. Second, it gave me something to think about when I should start my next plan. Finally, it motivated me to look over the transition plans to give me an idea of what yoga workouts would be most appropriate.

2 Likes